part of speech: preposition
definition: in the inner part of; within.
- It’s not much to look at, but inside the house it is very cozy.
part of speech: adverb
definition: into or in the inner part.
- She went inside when it started to rain.
part of speech: noun
definition 1: the inner part or side.
- The inside of this jacket is made of silk.
antonyms: exterior, outside
definition 2: (plural) the inner organs of the body.
- My insides hurt after I ate four pieces of cake.
phrase: inside out
part of speech: adjective
definition 1: being on or in the inner side.
- The inside doors in our house have no locks.
definition 2: taken from a private source.
- He has inside information about the crime.